Thursday, October 16, 2008

Hacking Part...3? I Don't Remember, We'll Just Say 'Hacking'

Well, it seems that Rose has posted all about our Boving adventures, though I suppose I'm not surprised she does tend to like to tell people about adventures and that was a good one. Though, obviously, huh, Oh! This is the Doctor by the way.

There are several issues that need addressing it seems.

1) There were no reapers because the TARDIS was compensating for all Doctor related paradoxes. It's happened before, not, well, not usually in the same regeneration but still it's happened before, usually for very long, very complicated universe ending reasons, but that's beside the point. My people were very good at dealing with things like paradoxes, as I told Rose once when the Time Lords were around they could compensate for things going pear shaped (where did that phrase ever come from? You Earthlings say the weirdest things, brilliant things but weird, safe as houses? yeah, yeah. Maybe from now on it'll be banana shaped, oh I like that). The technology is in the TARDIS and Doctory paradoxes are not hard to compensate for. As I've said a million times, I know what I'm doing.

2) I rather liked that blue suit. My pinstripes matched my shoes!!!

c) wait, no...

3) Rose's little photo of the double TARDISes is so cute. She's so bad at photoshoping things.

And finally

4) The important thing is; Rose has gone to sleep now, and when she wakes she wont remember anything about Bovinga at all. And neither will I. Me and, well, me fixed things with the TARDISes so that she'll erase everything that happened. No one can know their own personal timelines and I wont have Rose running around thinking something happens to her. She doesn't want to know, I don't want to know. End of discussion.

I've jiggered and poked her blog so that she can't read her postings from Bovinga. She'll know nothing about Donna Noble or future me and they won't remember anything either.

Well then, this isn't the most fun post I've ever written, but well, I suppose that's all right, I wont remember it anyway. So cheerio! I should say that more often 'Cheerio!'. Brilliant.

1 comment:

HelenW said...

The Doctor just loves taking people's memory away doesn't he?