Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Hacking Part 2

Well then, this might become a regular thing. That girl sleeps too much. She pretended to be very cross with me for hacking in before, but she was laughing while she pretended so I think she was more amused than anything else. Human beings are always doing that, saying one thing and meaning another, especially female humans. Don't get me wrong, love the species, you're all just so confusing with your things, and... things. Anyway. Yes, oh, this is the Doctor again, by the way.

Rose said I had a fan so I had to check and then there were bits I had to respond to soooo, helenw, I shall definitely keep you in mind when I unload Rose, companions are hard to come by.

Okay, well it might be awhile though, I rather like Rose. She's very good at the running. And is almost as excited about danger as I usually am. Plus she's very good at tea, she clearly didn't learn her cooking skills from her mum who is very good at opening a tin. Plus she does this laughing thing where her eyes get sort of crinkly. Very amusing. I shall have to take a photo sometime.

Anyway, bye for now!

1 comment:

HelenW said...

Is it the Doctor who has placed the "terms of violation" thingy on your blog? He really doesn't like being called old.

Doctor, I'm totally up for it, just sometime before I'm fifty, yeah? because I don't know how fast I would be able to run then and Rose has told me that you like running.